USD Price: $1,439,000
• Charming 2 bed/2 bath pre-war apartment in co-op with the warm ambiance of a classic home. The high beamed ceilings and oversized windows enhance the appeal of this artfully designed space.
• Newly renovated hardwood floors run throughout and are accented by a custom inlaid border. The large living room boasts an original decorative fireplace and custom built-in bookcases that frame the heart of the home. Handsomely restored French doors with original brass hardware create an elegant separation between the formal dining room and living area while providing the perfect setting for grand entertaining or intimate occasions.
• Windowed kitchen is complete with white wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, large walk-in pantry and separate service entrance.
• Bright and airy master bedroom suite is generous in size, able to comfortably fit a king-size bed, and includes a walk-in closet. The classic windowed master bath is beautifully appointed with tub/glass enclosed shower, chrome fixtures and marble throughout.
• South-facing second bedroom/office includes abundant closet space and its own windowed en suite bath.
• Generous closet space can be found throughout this fine property.
• Building amenities include part-time doorman, live-in resident super, laundry facilities and storage designated for each unit. Pets welcome!
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PCC1804
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)