USD Price: $1,350,000
• Corner 2 bedroom/2 bath loft like condominium residence offers shimmering sunlight and gracious open floor plan.
• Sleek design features a seamless floor plan accented by 10-foot ceilings, oak plank floors and over-sized windows throughout.
• Modern open kitchen showcases Poggenpohl cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless Viking appliances, and granite countertops.
• Large master bedroom with open sky views includes two custom closets and large marble en suite bathroom with ceramic vessel sink/vanity, kohler purist fixtures and luxurious soaking tub.
• In-unit washer/dryer, central HVAC and private storage unit included.
• Full-service condominium in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. Amenities include a full-time attended lobby, live-in superintendent, landscaped courtyard/garden, playroom, package room and bike storage. The lookout hill condominium provides an incredibly convenient location, two blocks from the Borough Hall subway stop.
• Neighbourhood notables include Trader Joes, Pier 6/Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Promenade and plentiful shopping and dining.
• (421a tax abatement through 2023)
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PCC1806
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)