Found in a leafy haven of fashionable Notting Hill, this end-of-terrace townhouse is one of only eight corner properties on Elgin Crescent and has recently been renovated to the highest specification.
• The latest project from renowned developer Thornsett, with interior design by the award-wining Staffan Tollgard Design Group, this 19th-century townhouse has been completely remodelled and redesigned to exacting standards.
• Arranged over six floors, this stunning family home offers wonderful open-plan accommodation and excellent entertaining space with an abundance of natural light throughout.
• Beautifully configured, the property includes five bedrooms (all en suite), a large reception room with high ceilings, a spacious-open plan kitchen/breakfast room with a central island, a large cinema room, a fully-fitted wine storage room and a conservatory.
• The house comes with the added benefit of its own private steps leading directly on to one of London`s most prestigious private-communal gardens.
• A stone`s throw from the famous Portobello Road, with its wealth of fashion boutiques, world-class restaurants and luxury retailers, some of the best preparatory schools in London are also within easy walking distance and the underground station of Notting Hill Gate is close by.
• #VingtLoves: It is extremely rare to find a house in London with high ceilings, grand proportions and access to communal gardens in such a coveted location.
Property Ref: PCR1803
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)