Found in a beautiful Art Deco building, in an amazing location close to the Eiffel Tower, this newly-renovated luxury apartment would make the ideal base in Paris.
• Dating from the early 1930's, this elegant building features lovely Art Deco details that are epitomised in the stunning facade.
• Tucked away on a leafy avenue in a prestigious part of Paris, the property is only a two-minute walk from the Seine and just 10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower.
• Offering well-kept, pleasant communal areas, there is also the added benefit of an on-site gardienne and the cost of the heating is included.
• With only a handful of apartments in the entire building, this is a very private address in a highly desirable area.
• Located on the second floor, this thee-bedroom, three-bathroom property, with lovely parquet floors, has just been newly renovated to a high specification.
• #VingtLoves: We can't decide which we love more - the lovely Art Deco design or that incredible location - and the apartment also has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of 8,800 EUR a month.
• Freehold included. dont 5.00 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 17 lots ().
Property Ref: PSU1002
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more