A real jewel, rare on the market, this beautiful property is located in a Haussmannian building right next to the stunning gardens of the Palais-Royal in the 1st arrondissement.
• Dating from the late-1800's, this classic Parisian property is found in a fabulous area that was once home to royalty.
• Very bright, with large windows in every room, there is a lovely large salon, a huge kitchen and two spacious bedrooms - plus an attractive street and courtyard view.
• The well-preserved features of this third-floor property include high ceilings, stunning fireplaces and original parquet flooring.
• Found in a quiet side street, in a great area, there is excellent shopping, restaurants, bars and culture all close by - with Palais Royal just around the corner.
• In addition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental value, net to owner, of 7,000 EUR.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment with an exceptional location in one of the chicest addresses of Paris.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 31 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 3360 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1007
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more