Located in an elegant Haussmannian building dating from 1850, in the prestigious 8th arrondissement, this stunning property has been beautifully modernised inside for contemporary living.
• Quiet and peaceful, this superb apartment benefits from a great location while enjoying the peace and quiet of a view over the internal courtyard.
• Found on the fourth floor, with a lift, there is a large open-plan living area, with a lounge, dining area and fully-equipped kitchen, plus a bedroom and one and a half bathroom. There is an AC as well!
• Very smartly decorated throughout, the rooms are light, bright and modern while also feeling both cosy and welcoming.
• Other highlights include a desk overlooking the classic Parisian courtyard, plenty of storage space and a sofa-bed for any visiting guests.
• All the best of Paris is right on the doorstep with the luxury shopping of the Triangle d'Or just an easy walk away.
• #VingtLoves: This lovely apartment is a perfect marriage of Parisian heritage, contemporary design and modern-day comforts.
• Wi-FI, TV , internet and cleaning included.
Property Ref: PSU1009
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more