• Found in an amazing location, this super-cute studio apartment is just a short stroll from the Eiffel Tower, with all the best of the city right on the doorstep.
• Beautifully renovated, this cosy studio is the perfect base from which to start your new life in Paris.
• Found on the seventh floor, with classic views over traditional architecture, the apartment is calm and quiet.
• Full of character, the attractive building dates from around 1910 and comes with features such as the attractive iron balustrades.
• As well as a light and airy main room, there is a lovely little kitchen, a large shower and a wardrobe with plenty of storage space.
• A sought-after and popular part of Paris, you'll also have the gardens of the Champ de Mars just across the street.
• #VingtLoves: This is a fabulous property in an amazing location that has also undergone a gorgeous renovation.
• WIFI and phone included.
Property Ref: PSU1012
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more