Dating from around 1860, this spectacular apartment has been beautifully renovated for the 21st century, with contemporary design, state-of-the-art fittings and modern conveniences such as air-conditioning, while also preserving the historic charm.
• Found on the first floor of a beautiful Haussmannian building, with a lift, this perfect Parisian property offers wonderfully high ceilings of more than three meters.
• Offering exceptional volumes, the apartment has a spacious living room, separate dining room, large kitchen and a utility room, as well as a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom including a jacuzzi, a second bedroom with a shower, a third bedroom and a dressing room.
• In perfect condition throughout, every room has been decorated with real design flair, each with its own distinct character, and there is also the added benefit of underfloor heating.
• The building itself is very well looked after, thanks to having its own caretaker, and it is also located close to the fantastic shopping, restaurants and hotels for which the 8th arrondissement is renowned.
• On top of all that, the property has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of around 15,000 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: It has to be those beautiful high ceilings for us - they really give this beautiful apartment the wow-factor.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 15 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 8100 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1014
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Rue Lincoln, dans un immeuble de grand standing en pierre de taille avec gardienne, un superbe appartement à l'étage noble, en parfait état de 172 m². Entrée, spacieux salon avec 3.20 m d'hauteur sous plafond, salle-à-manger, grande cuisine équipée + buanderie. 3 chambres, 2 salles-de-bains, dressing, 2 WC + A/C Copropriété de 15 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 8100 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1014
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more