Nestled in the heart of the Marais, one of the oldest districts of Paris, this lovely second-floor apartment is found in a building that dates from 1690 and has the best of the city right on the doorstep.
• Recently renovated, while preserving historic features such as the parquet flooring, this one-bedroom apartment is seriously smart.
• Among the new additions a travertine kitchen worktops - ready to cook up a storm with new-found friends.
• The location really couldn't be any better with artisan boutiques, cool galleries and great eateries all close by.
• The property is also located right by the 'Auberge Nicolas Flamel' restaurant, which is one of Paris' oldest buildings.
• This is a perfect apartment for a young corporate person or a couple who want to be in the middle of the Marais.
• #VingtLoves: Surrounded by fascinating history, you will also enjoy all the modern-day comforts of a contemporary renovation and for those considering an investment buy, the estimated monthly rental return (net to owner) is 2,000 EUR. Copropriété de 15 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 1140 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1016
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more