Found in a contemporary Parisian building, this stunning apartment is located next to the landscaped gardens of the famous Serres d'Auteuil by the Bois de Boulogne.
• Situated on the fourth floor, with an elevator, this light, bright and spacious property offers a great compact floor plan of two bedroom, with one bathroom.
• Recently renovated by an interior designer, and rented fully furnished.
• At its heart is the large salon featuring attractive parquet flooring and high windows goving onto a spacious balcony- the perfect place to relax after a day in Paris.
• There is also a fully-fitted marble counter-topped kitchen ready and waiting to cook up a storm for friends and family.
• Brand new superb custom-made dressing room
• #VingtLoves: This is a fabulous property in an amazing location with gorgeous design.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1019
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more