Offering a spectacular view over the Seine, this newly-renovated spacious apartment is found in a classic Parisian building right in the historical heart of city.
• With a location that is truly the stuff of dreams, this stunning apartment is perched on the edge of the Seine with a panoramic vista across the river.
• Constructed in the 1800's, the elegant building also overlooks the famous booksellers that have frequented the Left Bank since the beginning of the 19th century.
• Newly renovated throughout to the highest specification, the apartment itself is found on the third floor, with a lift, and offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Featuring beautifully high windows from which to enjoy the views, you'll also have the world-famous museum, the Musée d'Orsay, right on your doorstep.
• For those who are interested in renting out their apartment, this one has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of around 30,000 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: In terms of location, it doesn't really get much better than this - just imagine enjoying those dreamy views with your morning coffee and croissant.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 22 lots ().
Property Ref: PSU1021
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more