Located in a beautiful 19th century Haussmannian in the 2nd arrondissement, famed for the amazing food scene and quirky boutiques, this beautiful three bedrooms apartment offers picturesque views.
• Found on the fourth floor, with an elevator, this peaceful Paris haven overlooks a typical square.
• The apartment is flooded with light and is nicely configured with a spacious living room thanks to the three large windows overlooking the square, a fully equipped open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Close to the trendy Edgar Hotel, this arrondissement is surrounded by market streets, incredible and unique covered shopping arcades and hipster boutiques
• #VingtLoves: The light, the view and the compact three bedroom layout located in Paris' hippest area.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1022
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more