Set in a quiet, yet lively street situated in the most desirable area of the elegant and secured 16th arrondissement, between Trocadéro, Avenue Henri Martin and Victor Hugo, home to embassies, high-end shops and prestigious schools, this elegant 347 sqm -232 sqm Carrez-(plus a 25 sqm patio/ garden) 1870's townhouse presents some rather unique features which make the property very rare.
• Fully freehold, the townhouse extends over 5 floors, communicating between them through a large and beautiful central staircase and a lift accessible on every floor (this is almost unique in private Parisian townhouses, also in much larger properties).
• The property benefits on each floor of double exposure, South-West orientation and open views on the charming other townhouses in the neighbourhood and on the Parisian street life
• When you enter the house, you immediately feel a sense of calm, cozyness and discretion.
• The presence of a patio/garden assures a contact with nature and represents an additional reception space to this perfectly configured property, ideal at the same time for a family or to receive
• #VINGTLoves: We love the feeling of living calmly and wisely in a charming countryside, when in reality the attractions of the elegant and dynamic urban life just lie beyond the entrance door.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU1035
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more