Located on a lovely quiet street in the quartier Foch this beautiful well appointed apartment, found on the fourth floor of a modern building (with an elevator) has the perfect orientation east / west facing with views onto rooftops and street facades.
• Recently decorated, this perfect property is found in a high quality building with full time gardienne.
• Entirely remodelled for maximum comfort, the apartment has a bright salon with open-plan kitchen.
• With a comfortable bedroom and en-suite bathroom plus plenty of storage and wardrobe space, this one would be perfect for an investment.
• Positioned in a great location, minutes away from Arc de Triomphe, restaurants and food shopping are literally on your doorstep.
• The property has an estimated rental return (net to owner) of 2,800 euros per month.
• #VingtLoves: We especially love the central location on a typical Parisian street which gives a tranquil atmosphere and steps away to the hustle and bustle of the grand avenues leading to the Arc de Triomphe.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 13 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 3400 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1037
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more