Located in London's Knightsbridge, one of the most exclusive addresses in the world, this palatial penthouse property features a stunning combination of spectacular staterooms and six terraces, and directly overlooks Hyde Park.
• At the heart of this sixth-floor eyrie, with direct lift access, is a spectacular drawing room featuring floor-to-ceiling bi-folding doors that lead outside to some of the most stunning views in London.
• One of the largest of the terraces, currently arranged as a covered dining area for 12 people, overlooks the internationally renowned Hyde Park as well as the prestigious districts of Knightsbridge and, beyond, Mayfair.
• Back inside, there is also a double-height formal dining area, a stunning music room complete with a baby grand piano, fully-equipped bar and seating area, a state-of-the-art kitchen with a magnificent central island and a breakfast nook with French doors onto a balcony.
• Then there's the huge master-suite with twin marble bathrooms, 'his and hers' dressing rooms and a private terrace, five guest suites each with their own bathrooms and access to private terraces, plus a fully-equipped gym, a spa therapy room and a private cinema.
• Dating from 1850, the elegant building was originally a riding school but later became as renowned for its bazaars and banquets as for its chief purpose of stables.
• #VingtLoves: As well as waking up to the leafy green views of Hyde Park from this out-of-this-world property, you have some of the best designer shopping in London on the doorstep, with the famous emporiums of Harrods and Harvey Nichols both close by. .
• Sold with a lease of 150 years. Service charge: £37,162 per annum. Ground rent: £1,400 per annum. Parking by separate agreement.
Property Ref: PSU1044
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)