Tucked away in the Marais, renowned for its cafés, galleries and shopping, this one-bedroom apartment has everything you could wish for in a classic Parisian property.
• Brimming with charm, the apartment's historic features including high ceilings, large windows, parquet flooring and a marble fireplace.
• In contrast, the contemporary decor is simple, modern and stylish, giving the apartment a cosy, homely feel.
• Light and bright, this third-floor property offers a lovely view over the beautiful church of Saint-Denys du Saint-Sacrement.
• Featuring smart modern fittings, the classy kitchen is beautifully finished and the marble bathroom worthy of a hotel.
• Nearby attractions include the buzzy boutiques of the Marais, the Picasso Museum and the city's oldest planned square, Place des Vosges.
• #VingtLoves: Located in a lovely street in the much in-demand 3rd arrondissement, it's all about 'location, location, location' for this place.
• Freehold included Copropriété de 34 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2000 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1046
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more