Set within a Grade-II listed Blue Plaque building, which was formerly a royal residence and also the home of renowned English author P.G. Wodehouse, this beautiful penthouse spans the top two floors and includes a spectacular private roof terrace.
• Located just a stone's throw from Mayfair's world-renowned restaurants and the open spaces of Hyde Park, this elegant penthouse covers both the width and breadth of this impressive 18th-century building, allowing a wonderful sense of space and volume throughout.
• Interior designed to the highest level with bespoke new furnishings, the property is currently arranged as a very spacious two-bedroom apartment but could easily be reconfigured to three by converting the dressing room of the second bedroom.
• At the heart of the apartment are the large entertaining spaces, with the latest AV systems and soothing open fireplace, while other highlights include a wonderful family kitchen with island unit and breakfast bar, the stylish dining area that leads out onto a balcony via three French windows and the master bedroom suite with its built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and views over Dunraven Street.
• Best of all, however, is the huge landscaped roof terrace, with its own bar, barbecue and panoramic views over London's West End, which makes a truly unique entertaining space.
• On top of all that, you'll also be in one of the best parts of the British capital, with all our favourite things about the city right on your doorstep.
• #VingtLoves: Perfect for anyone who enjoys entertaining, this penthouse is a dream party pad all round - and we love the fact that P.G. Wodehouse, author of the acclaimed Jeeves et Wooster stories, used to live here too.
• Leasehold: Approximately 980 years remaining with a share of the freehold.
Property Ref: PSU1047
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)