Located in the heart of Paris, on the historic rue Saint-Honoré in the 1st arrondissement, this adorable apartment has been recently renovated by an architect to the highest specification.
• Tucked away in a truly charming building, dating from around 1800, this picture-perfect property is an absolute gem.
• Newly renovated to make the most of the available space, it includes a lovely lounge area, cute kitchen with washer/dryer, mezzanine double-bed and a smart new bathroom.
• Other highlights include the beautiful beamed ceiling, parquet flooring, elegant window seat, stylish furnishings and characterful entrance hall.
• Found on the second floor, the apartment is filled with natural light, giving it an airy and welcoming atmosphere.
• With its prestigious address on the rue Saint-Honoré, it is also close to a plethora of haute-couture shops, while the Louvre is only a five-minute walk away.
• #VingtLoves: This lovely little property really has been beautifully (and very cleverly) renovated, with the result that it also feels much bigger than its actual size.
• WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1049
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more