Situated in the famous district of Saint Germain des Près, located on the Left Bank of the Seine, just southwest of Notre-Dame. It is so close and only a few minutes away from Ile Saint-Louis, near Luxembourg Gardens, the Pont des Arts and the Louvre! It is like a classic Paris postcard!
• This splendid two levels white spacious apartment is located on the ground floor with the view over the street of this amazing area.
• It features old wooden beams, the main decoration of this apartment
• The bedroom is very spacious with natural light for a great start to the morning
• This apartment has a fully fitted kitchen and dining area with windows looking over the streets of Paris
• The art and decoration of the apartment match perfectly the Parisien lifestyle with the wooden beams are a wonderful rustic feature of this apartment
• #VingtLoves: The dining area also comes with a large concrete dining table - what a fantastic accent to this apartments decoration!
• TV, Internet et Phone included
Property Ref: PSU1052
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more