A magnificent marriage of classic Parisian architecture and contemporary style, this luxury one-bedroom apartment is found in a turn-of-the-century building on the famous rue Saint-Honoré.
• Situated on the second floor, complete with a lift, this spectacular salon has been cleverly reconfigured to include an upstairs area.
• Connected by a stunning steel staircase, the two levels have been beautifully conceived throughout.
• The perfectly-preserved period features include the elegant ceiling mouldings, high windows and decorative ironwork.
• Beautifully decorated, the contemporary furniture could be straight out of a magazine photo shoot.
• Located in the central district of the Palais-Royal, this is one of the most prestigious addresses in Paris.
• #VingtLoves: We especially love the innovative layout of this apartment, with its unusual two-floor configuration, and the high level of craftsmanship.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1053
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more