Found in a fantastic location, in the historic district of the Marais, this beautiful beamed apartment is situated just near the famous Musée Picasso in an extremely quiet spot.
• Only a few streets away from the hub of the Marais, which is a shoppers' paradise with its speciality shops, hip restaurants and many famous monuments, this charming apartment is an absolute gem.
• Comprising one bedroom, a large living and dining area with sofa-bed, a kitchen with full facilities, a bathroom with separate shower and a gorgeous large claw bath, this is the perfect place for making all your Parisian plans.
• Dating from 1789, the property is filled with lovely characterful features including stunning wooden beams, terracotta tiled flooring, a decorative fireplace and large windows.
• Found on the first floor, with a lift, the apartment is fully furbished with typical French furniture - creating a cosy and welcoming ambience.
• Last but by no means least, the property also offers views onto a quiet and peaceful courtyard and is filled with lovely natural light.
• #VingtLoves: We're still trying to decide what we love most about this one - the location in the Marais, the historic features or the outlook onto the courtyard.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1054
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more