Found in a fantastic location, in the historic district of the Marais, this beautiful beamed apartment is situated just near the famous Musée Picasso in an extremely quiet spot.
• Only a few streets away from the hub of the Marais, which is a shoppers' paradise with its speciality shops, hip restaurants and many famous monuments, this charming apartment is an absolute gem.
• Comprising one bedroom, a large living and dining area with sofa-bed, a kitchen with full facilities, a bathroom with separate shower and a gorgeous large claw bath, this is the perfect place for making all your Parisian plans.
• Dating from 1789, the property is filled with lovely characterful features including stunning wooden beams, terracotta tiled flooring, a decorative fireplace and large windows.
• Found on the first floor, with a lift, the apartment is fully furbished with typical French furniture ? creating a cosy and welcoming ambience.
• Last but by no means least, the property also offers views onto a quiet and peaceful courtyard and is filled with lovely natural light.
• #VingtLoves: We're still trying to decide what we love most about this one ? the location in the Marais, the historic features or the outlook onto the courtyard.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1054
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more