A real dream of an apartment, this pristine Paris property marries historic features with the comfort of contemporary living - and all in a lovely location in the leafy 9th arrondissement.
• Found on the first floor of a beautiful building dating from 1847, this gorgeous apartment will appeal to anyone looking for a classic Parisian home.
• Exquisitely decorated to the finest tastes, highlights include the lofty ceilings with their elegant mouldings, huge windows (including a stunning stained-glass feature window), the parquet flooring.
• Very well configured, the apartment comprises an imposing entrance hall, a huge salon of 50m2, a study/tv room, a kitchen/dining room, a master bedroom, two further bedrooms and three bathrooms - one of which has a free-standing bath.
• Overlooking a quiet street on one side and a charming courtyard on the other, this peaceful property is in an ideal position, with the picturesque square of St Georges just a short stroll away.
• Also nearby, you will find the famous foodie street of the rue des Martyrs, with its specialty shops, and it's only a 10-minute walk to the iconic department store, Galeries Lafayette, at Opera,
• #VingtLoves: Put it this way, if we were going to create our perfect Paris property, it would be something pretty close to this.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1055
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more