An exceptional property in Prime central Paris this top-floor penthouse is one for afficinados of modern design. The magnificent decor and prestigious address in the elegant area of Etoile/Parc Monceau in the 8th arrondissement.
• Found in an impressive building dating from 1910, on the prestigious avenue Hoche, this three bedroom apartment is a one off signature property.
• With ceilings more than four metres high, it offers superb volumes.
• Designed by the award winning architect ,Joseph Dirand, created with the highest quality materials, the property features fabulous fireplaces, parquet de Versailles,that all important air-conditioning and views onto classic Paris architecture.
• There are three large en-suite bedrooms with bathroom and showers. Foodies will adore the outstanding Italian marble kitchen .
• Nearby attractions include the famous Golden Triangle, Parc Monceau and luxury shopping . Copropriété de 25 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 21520 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1059
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more