Unique on the Paris market, this elegant apartment with rich history, lies on the sunny south-facing side of one of the most beautiful streets of Western Paris - Avenue Foch.
• Found the 2nd and 3rd floor of an elegant turn of the century building with exceptional common areas, this beautiful duplex apartment offers open views over the green Avenue Foch and its remarkable architecture.
• The building and the apartment itself, that was once constructed as the residence for the well-known jewellery dynasty, the Arpels family, and holds many historic treasures, like the wood panelled reception, a beautiful old-fashioned safety deposit box from the turn of the century hidden bars and original parquet de Versailles in the apartment have been preserved and still remind us of the rich history of this property.
• Stylish bar, conceived in the 1960's by famed spy fiction writer Gérard de Villiers, with spectacular view over the avenue, adds an another layer of history to this elegant apartment, that is perfect for entertaining with its 4 reception rooms.
• The upper level, currently offering 4 large bedrooms, TV room and a gym, can easily be re-converted for needs of smaller or larger family, allowing endless opportunities for reconfiguration.
• #VingtLoves: Apartments with such rich history rarely come on the market, especially in an address as elegant as Avenue Foch. Copropriété de 14 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 38000 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1061
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Appartement au 2e et 3e etage avec entrée, bureau, bar, double salon, salle a manger, cuisine, buanderie, 4 chambres, 3 salles de bains, salle de sport, salle de projection. 2 caves. Chambre de service. Copropriété de 14 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 38000 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1061
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more