Located on the Left Bank, close to the Eiffel Tower, the Seine and the Rodin Museum, this beautiful apartment occupies the entire second floor of a classic Parisian building from around 1850.
• New to the market, and sure to be snapped up fast, this picture-perfect property is situated in an authentic building with a nicely-kept entrance and courtyard.
• Accessed by two flights of stairs, the apartment comprises a living room, dining room and American kitchen, as well as two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Beautifully configured, with an open-plan layout, the property is light and bright throughout with lovely, large windows offering attractive views.
• Located in the 7th arrondissement, the apartment is ideally situated for exploring Paris, with other nearby attractions including the the Hotel des Invalides (the military museum), the Eglise du Dome (Napoleon's Tomb) and the Champ de Mars (the landscaped grounds of the Eiffel Tower).
• In addition, one of the finest pedestrian markets in the city, rue Cler, is just a short stroll away - perfect for preparing delicious dinner parties for any visiting guests.
• For those considering an investment purchase, the apartment offers a guaranteed rental return of at least 5000 EUR (net to owner) per month.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment - and a really great location for enjoying the very best of the city.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 6 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 4044 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1062
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Appartement de 80m2 au deuxième étage dans un Immeuble ancien idéalement situé. Situé seul au 2ème étage, en très bon état, bénéficiant d'une triple exposition, du charme des éléments anciens ainsi que d'un plan cohérent sans perte de place. Entrée, séjour, salle à manger, cuisine américaine, 2 chambres, 2 salle de bains, rangements, toilettes séparées. Cave. Copropriété de 6 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 4044 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1062
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more