Located in a lovely building, in the prestigious Eiffel Tower district, this two-bedroom property would make a perfect Parisian home.
• Dating from around 1890, this spacious apartment overlooks a quiet street just a short stroll from the famous landscaped gardens of the Champs de Mars.
• The property comprises an entrance hallway, a salon, a separate kitchen, a main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a second bedroom, a second bathroom and a study with a sofa-bed.
• The kitchen itself offers a window onto a courtyard and includes a table with six chairs, a large fridge, a dishwasher, a washer/dryer, a microwave, an American coffee machine, an espresso machine and an electric hob.
• Handily positioned on the second floor, with a south-east facing orientation, the property is light, bright and peaceful throughout.
• With a host of internationally renowned museums on the doorstep, not to mention the Eiffel Tower, Champs de Mars and the Seine, the new residents of this apartment will be spoilt for choice.
• #VingtLoves: This apartment provides that rare combination of a world-class location with the welcome peace that comes from being in a quiet street.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1065
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more