Located in a peaceful passage in the heart of the Marais, with all its boutiques, galleries and restaurants, this beautiful beamed property is brimming with historic charm.
• Dating from 1800, this adorable apartment is overflowing with character, thanks to its original timber beams, sloping ceilings and many windows.
• Found on the second floor, and accessed by a dear little staircase, the property has the added advantage of being spread over two levels.
• Also offering double exposure, it is filled with natural light throughout and has lovely views over classic Parisian rooftops on both sides.
• At the heart of the apartment is the open-plan living room, with chic dining area and cool American-style kitchen, plus there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Made for entertaining, this would be a fantastic setting for having newfound friends over for dinner, after shopping for fresh produce in the local neighbourhood.
• #VingtLoves: Those charming wooden beams really gives this place a special character, so we reckon it would be perfect for people who appreciate old Paris.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1066
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more