Dating from 1851, this classic Parisian apartment is tucked away in a beautiful building in the 9th arrondissement close to the magnificent church of Madeleine.
• Brimming with elegance, this gorgeous property has original features including parquet flooring, ceiling mouldings, and decorative fireplaces.
• Found on the first floor, it comprises a lovely lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
• Light and spacious, with large windows overlooking a cobblestone courtyard, the property is extremely well proportioned.
• The apartment offers a tranquil enclave which is perfect for relaxing after a busy day's shopping in the nearby area of Opéra.
• Close to cafés, bars, cinemas, restaurants, and shops, the apartment is perfectly located for enjoying the best of this vibrant neighbourhood.
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be those stunning period features and beautiful ceiling mouldings and fireplace. French: Très bel appartement situé au coeur de la quartier Madeleine et grand boulevards 9eme arrondissement,
• 1ère étage (avec ascenseur) d'un bel immeuble ancien
• Charme de l'architecture du quartier
• Cour pavé
• Cuisine équipée
• Salle a manger
• 3 chambres - 1 salle de bains + WC
• Cave dont 5.17 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 9 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 6000 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1067
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more