Tucked away at the top of a beautiful building from the turn of the century, this adorable apartment is found in the trendy district of Batignolles in the 17th arrondissement.
• A perfect Parisian home, this charming property includes a lovely living area, two double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom.
• Brimming with character, the apartment features sloping walls, parquet flooring and a decorative fireplace, as well as dormer windows with double-glazing.
• Situated on the sixth floor of a classic building, the rooms are both light and bright, and there is the added advantage of an elevator.
• Highly unusual for Paris, the property also offers triple exposure, with the living room facing north-west, one bedroom to the north and the second bedroom south-west.
• Last but not least, the apartment is located in a great spot in the village-like neighbourhood of Batignolles with its quirky shops, cute bistros and trendy bars.
• #VingtLoves: Offering bags of charm, this gem of an apartment would be perfect for anyone who craves the classic Parisian living experience in a cool location.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1068
The 17th arrondissement is best known for the up and coming neighborhood the Batignolles. Parisians are drawn to the Batignolles by the promise of a small town atmosphere and, very importantly, no tourists. Swathes of industrial areas were recently transformed into green expanses for sport and recreation. Impressionism was born in the neighborhood’s cafés thanks… read more