WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Found just off Place des Vosges, one of the oldest and most beautiful squares in Paris, in a quiet corner of the world-famous Marais, this 200m2 luxury apartment is truly one of a kind.
• Located in a 17th-century monastery, this exceptional property has been completely rebuilt using the original materials - with exposed stone walls, terracotta flooring and huge windows.
• Beautifully designed throughout, in a contemporary style, at the heart of the residence is the stunning living room complete with a dedicated dining space on its own raised platform.
• The spectacular state-of-the-art kitchen, which also boasts a central island, is certainly fully-equipped to handle multi-course meals inspired by trips to the local market.
• Elsewhere, two bedroom suites offer the utmost comfort, as each has a king-size bed with luxe linens, plus magnificent marble bathrooms - one with its own sunken jacuzzi bathtub.
• This ground-floor apartment also opens onto an extraordinary private garden, only accessible to residents, which would itself be perfect for entertaining.
• #VingtLoves: With its historic setting and cutting-edge design, this peaceful property really is in a league of its own. Then there's the fact that it's located in the Marais - one of our favourite parts of Paris - with its wonderful museums, fantastic restaurants and some of the best boutique shopping the city has to offer.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1071
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more