Found just off Place des Vosges, one of the oldest and most beautiful squares in Paris, in a quiet corner of the world-famous Marais, this 200m2 luxury apartment is truly one of a kind.
• Located in a 17th-century monastery, this exceptional property has been completely rebuilt using the original materials - with exposed stone walls, terracotta flooring and huge windows.
• Beautifully designed throughout, in a contemporary style, at the heart of the residence is the stunning living room complete with a dedicated dining space on its own raised platform.
• The spectacular state-of-the-art kitchen, which also boasts a central island, is certainly fully-equipped to handle multi-course meals inspired by trips to the local market.
• Elsewhere, two bedroom suites offer the utmost comfort, as each has a king-size bed with luxe linens, plus magnificent marble bathrooms - one with its own sunken jacuzzi bathtub.
• This ground-floor apartment also opens onto an extraordinary private garden, only accessible to residents, which would itself be perfect for entertaining.
• #VingtLoves: With its historic setting and cutting-edge design, this peaceful property really is in a league of its own. Then there's the fact that it's located in the Marais - one of our favourite parts of Paris - with its wonderful museums, fantastic restaurants and some of the best boutique shopping the city has to offer.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1071
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more