WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Offering a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower, this prestigious penthouse is found in a beautiful Art Deco building, between the Seine and Parc de Passy, in the chic 16th arrondissement.
• Located on the sixth floor, this stunning corner apartment is filled with natural light thanks to the magnificent double-exposure and 3.15m-high ceilings.
• Accessed by an elevator, the property includes an elegant entrance hall, large lounge, a dining room, a study and a fully-equipped kitchen.
• Complementing this are the two lavish bedrooms, each with a full bathroom (including bathtub and shower), and one with a dressing room.
• Other highlights include air-conditioning, balconies, double-glazed windows, a 47m2 garage for two cars, a cellar and a fully-equipped 10m2 service room.
• Tucked away in a superb location, the shopping of rue de Passy is just a short stroll away and the best schools in the 16th arrondissement are also close by.
• #VingtLoves: It's no exaggeration to say this is a total dream of an apartment - especially for those views. Come pay a visit to appreciate them in full.
• TV, WIFI and Phone included.
Property Ref: PSU1074
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more