• Located in the 12th arrondissement, this super-cute studio apartment is found in the historical and bustling Bastille area, with its cafés, bars, cinemas and restaurants, close to the famous Marché d'Aligre.
• Tucked away in a lovely turn-of-the-century building, this fully-furnished studio is brimming with charm throughout.
• Stylishly decorated, it has lovely timber beams as well as windows at both ends, meaning it is both light and bright.
• Found on the first floor, it is also handily located above an organic shop - perfect for preparing delicious dinners.
• Speaking of which, one of the highlights here is the large fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
• Last but not least, there is also a good-sized sofa bed, which can be easily folded away, as well as tons of storage space.
• #VingtLoves: This is a real gem of an apartment - cleverly designed to really make the most of the available space - and with the organic shop and the excellent Marché d'Aligre both on the doorstep, you have everything you need for entertaining new-found friends.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1076
On July 14, 1789, the French took to the streets, stormed the Bastille Prison Fortress and kicked off the French Revolution. While the area has changed a lot since, it still retains some of its maverick roots. It is currently home to many artists, artisans and musicians. A walk down these historic streets offers an… read more