Found in a Haussmannian building dating from 1880, in a fabulous location close to the Louvre, this three-bedroom apartment would make a perfect Parisian home for any family.
• Located in the 2nd arrondissement, this well-appointed apartment is located on the third floor of a beautiful building with an elevator.
• Spanning over 100m2, it comprises a large living/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom and an office.
• Among the stand-out features are the parquet flooring, tall windows and decorative fireplace, and the property also looks onto a quiet, charming courtyard.
• Decorated in a classic Parisian style, the apartment is filled with interesting and original furniture, as well as plenty of artworks.
• With all the main attractions of the capital just a short stroll away, you'll never be short of things to do while living here.
• #VingtLoves: This lovely apartment is brimming with character - and we love the fact that the Louvre is only a 10-minute walk away!
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1080
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more