Found in a beautiful Haussmannian building, dating from 1897, this luxurious duplex is spread over the top two floors and really does have the wow factor.
• Located in a prestigious part of the 8th arrondissement, just south of the Parc Monceau, this amazing apartment is a very special place indeed.
• Spread over the fourth and fifth floors and accessed by a lift, this exclusive property has been beautifully designed throughout.
• On the first level, there is a spectacular salon of 45 metres square, which also includes a balcony overlooking a lovely courtyard, plus a large kitchen that is itself 24 metres square.
• Accessed by a stunning staircase, the second level comprises the master suite of 23 metres square, with its own bathroom and dressing room, plus two others rooms of 12 and 14 metres square, as well as a bathroom with bath and shower, and a laundry room.
• Quiet and bright throughout, all the attractions of central Paris are also close by - assuming, that is, you can drag yourself away.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous property, beautifully renovated throughout, and also located in a very striking building.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1081
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more