Recently renovated to the highest specification, this beautiful beamed apartment is located in an impressive and historic building in the renowned district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6th arrondissement.
• Dating from around 1800, this amazing apartment has been lovingly renovated to make the most of original features such as the stunning timber beams.
• Located on the fifth floor, with a lift, it has been decorated in a contemporary style, with no expense spared in the creation of this luxury Paris pad.
• As well as the expansive living area, with its huge fireplace, there is a state-of-the-art kitchen, two bedrooms and a marble bathroom - not to mention the amazing entrance hall and staircase outside.
• In addition to all that, there is also a gorgeous balcony with a view over the renowned Parisian rooftops and, to the north, the Sacré-Coeur.
• Found on the famous street of Rue de l'Odéon, renowned for its literary heritage, all the attractions of the Left Bank are also close by.
• #VingtLoves: This stunning apartment perfectly marries modern design and historic features - and all in that legendary location.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1093
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more