A real jewel, rare on the market, this chic pied a terre is located in a Haussmannian building next to the famous Opera Comic theatere in the 2nd arrondissement.
• Dating from the late-1800's, this classic Parisian property is found in the heart of the Opéra Comique quartier.
• Beautifully bright, with windows in every room, there is a lovely salon, with open fitted kitchen an office and completed with one bedroom.
• Featuring an attractive street view the well-preserved features of this property include classic parquet floors
• Located on the famous Place Boieldieu it offers exceptional shopping, restaurants, bars and culture all close by.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment with an exceptional location in one of the chicest addresses of Paris.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1094
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more