Just a stone's throw from the famous church of Saint-Merri in the Marais, this four-storey south-facing townhouse offers the height of luxury - and also comes complete with a stunning roof terrace of more than 40 square metres.
• For those who crave the magic of the Marais, but also the comforts of modern high-class living, this contemporary townhouse has everything you could possibly need.
• Spread over four floors, and beautifully decorated throughout, on the ground level there is a smart entrance area, befitting a property of this calibre, plus a laundry room.
• Then it's upstairs to the first floor for the master bedroom, bathroom and dressing room, and up another level for the second bedroom and shower room as well as the contemporary kitchen.
• On the third floor, you will find the impressive living room, with its own outdoor space, and then, on the fourth and final floor, the huge roof terrace.
• Found in a fantastic location in the 4th arrondissement, with all the fabulous cafés, bars and galleries of the Marais on the doorstep, there is also parking available very close by.
• #VingtLoves: The epitome of luxury living, this spectacular townhouse really has to be seen to be appreciated in full - and that amazing roof terrace is the icing on the cake.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1098
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more