Once home to the celebrated singer Jacques Brel, this impressive top-floor apartment, in the 15th arrondissement, also overlooks the Eiffel Tower from a spectacular roof terrace.
• For those dreaming of a classic Parisian view, this rooftop eyrie is located on the sixth floor, with a lift, and offers an amazing panorama over the city.
• Famously used by Jacques Brel when preparing for his first live-album recording at the Olympia in 1961, it is sure to appeal to any music fans as well.
• Recently renovated in a classic style, the property includes a reception area, a living and dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
• In addition, there is also not just one but two amazing roof terraces - one on the north side and one on the south - ideal for relaxing after a busy day.
• Located close to Quai de Grenelle, the Seine is just a short stroll away - as is the Paris Yacht Marina for anyone with an interest in prestige yachting.
• #VingtLoves: So much to love about this place but you can't beat the Jacques Brel connection. What is more, the owner even has a suite of pictures of him preparing for his live-album recording at the Paris Olympia!
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1099
Without exaggeration the 15th arrondissement is a no man’s land. Situated on the Rive Gauche between the Gare Montparnasse and the Seine to the west, the 15th does not boast historical monuments or sprawling parks. Some call the 15th meditative. Some call it…dull. Yet many supplicants kowtow to the 15th as a gastronomic Babylon. That’s… read more