Found in the world-famous district of Saint-Germain-des-Près, with all its cafés, bars, cinemas, restaurants and parks, this superb two-bedroom apartment is a real gem.
• Located on the first floor of a historic building dating from 1700, this picture-perfect property is brimming with character throughout.
• Offering an unusual configuration, it has entrance on two sides from long, closed balconies that could be used as a dining area on one side and an office on the other.
• Light and very bright, overlooking the courtyard and front part of the building, the spacious living area is complemented by a fully-equipped kitchen.
• Then there is a double bedroom with space for a desk, a second bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and a complete bathroom with its own bathtub.
• Located in the super-chic 6th arrondissement, the apartment is tucked away on a charming little street, close to all the shopping, culture and restaurants of Saint-Michel.
• #VingtLoves: This charming property is definitely something a little bit special - and we love those beautiful balconies too.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1100
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more