This charming mansion also called L'hôtel de Refuge, which was rebuilt in the 18th century, is hidden behind an industrial building from 1925 overlooking the rue des Archives.The building is curiously inspired by the Louis XIII style.
• Its sober cut stone facade has rectangular windows with keys. Projecting horizontal bands separate the floors.
• Inside, the upper floors are served by a beautiful staircase with a wrought iron banister, the patterns of which imitate balusters.
• At the back, the hotel overlooks a restored garden, with an access on the Sourdis lane. La rue des Archives is a single axis running through the Marais
• Welcome to an amazing apartment located in the bustling Marais area, with its cafés, bars, restaurants and artist workshops.
• This unusual and unique property combines curvy proportions with influences from around the world and striking artworks.
• Spread over the ground and lower-ground floors, the apartment spans some 200m2, so plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. Ingenious wells of light have been created to delicately flood the lower-ground space with natural light.
• You will arrive in the reception area with it's spacious salon offering two big couches and an antique fireplace, looking out on its own beautiful private garden spanning 120m2 - perfect for entertaining and so secluded. This area also features a beautiful and impressive dine in designer kitchen seating 14 people. The exposed stone wall creates a warm and cosy atmosphere.
• Three bedrooms and two bathrooms complete this faboulous property. And a huge plus, there is AC throughout. There is also a parking space with this apartment.
• Stylishly decorated, each room brings a fresh wave of joy, either in terms of the unusual-shaped walls, stylish design or a piece of art.
• Such a perfect retreat after a busy day shopping in the Marais. Relax on the patio under the shade of exotic trees and surrounded by nature.
• #VingtLoves: We're a bit obsessed with this special property all round, but the icing on the cake for us is that stunning garden - the perfect place to retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1101
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more