Filled with character, this amazing apartment is located in the bustling Marais area, with all its cafés, bars, restaurants and artist workshops, and also has its own beautiful private garden - perfect for entertaining new-found friends.
• Dating from the 1920s, this unusual property combines curvy proportions with influences from around the world and striking artworks.
• Spread over the ground and lower-ground floors, the apartment spans some 200m2, so plenty of room for everyone to have their own space.
• Featuring a reception area, spacious salon, impressive dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is also a parking space.
• Stylishly decorated, each room brings a fresh wave of joy, either in terms of the unusual-shaped walls, stylish design or a piece of art.
• Best of all, though, is the gorgeous private garden, spanning 120m2, and the perfect retreat after a busy day shopping in the Marais.
• #VingtLoves: We're a bit obsessed with this special property all round, but the icing on the cake for us is that stunning garden - the perfect place to retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1101
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more