Found close to the Eiffel Tower, this exceptionally elegant apartment is beautifully decorated, unusually spacious and brimming with Parisian charm.
• Constructed in 1910, this impressive property features well-preserved parquet flooring, lovely large windows and a decorative fireplace.
• Offering that rare configuration of four bedrooms, it also includes a large lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and two bathrooms.
• Found on the fourth floor, with an elevator, the apartment offers nice views over the chic surroundings of the 7th arrondissement.
• Located in one of the most famous parts of Paris, all the main attractions of the city are right on the doorstep.
• Last but by no means least, the Iron Lady is also just a short stroll away - sure to impress any visiting guests.
• #VingtLoves: Aside from its classic Parisian location, we love the design of this special apartment - from the sparkly chandeliers to the fine pieces of furniture and carefully chosen artworks.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1107
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more