Located just opposite the Pompidou Centre in the bustling district of the Marais, with all its cafés, bars, restaurants, shopping and artist workshops, this gorgeous property is also brimming with beautiful period features.
• Found in an ancient, narrow street, which dates back to medieval times, this stunning one-bedroom apartment really is an absolute gem.
• Beautifully preserved to make the most of the historic features, these include two decorative fireplaces, amazing mouldings and hardwood flooring.
• At the heart of the property is the spacious reception room (20m2), with its two lovely large windows, plus the charming dining room (22m2) with its vertical timber beams.
• Complementing this is the fitted kitchen with its own dining area; a laundry room; a double bedroom with a dressing room; a bathroom with a bathtub; and an office that could be used as a nursery.
• Situated on the second floor, with an elevator, stroll out the front door and you will find all the very best of the Marais, and the wider 4th arrondissement, right on your doorstep.
• #VingtLoves: Aside from its impressive location by one of the city's most famous museums, we love the historic features of this special apartment - which is brimming with Parisian charm throughout.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1116
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more