This charming loft of 85m2 (915 sqft) on the 5th floor with elevator is located in a 18th century building. It was originally part of a monastery which was transformed a hotel in the 60s. In 2000, five hotel rooms were restored and transformed into a loft decorated with numerous items purchased from around the world. It's a mixture of old and modern decor.
• The apartment is composed of a large room with a north/south exposure that serves as a kitchen and living room. It overlooks a 15m2 (150sqft), south-facing garden terrace complete with table,chairs and a sun-bed.
• The living room has a very comfortable sofa-bed for 2, a table that seats 8 and a chimney.
• The kitchen is entirely equipped including a stove with 6 gas burners and a large oven.
• The bedroom face west and is very quiet.
• The apartment has everything you need to enjoy your stay in Paris.
• The neighbourhood is very nice and you'll find everything you need. There are plenty of restaurants, wine cellars, stores and the famous «marché Aligre», farmer's market, trendy boutiques and night life. The Bastille Opera is nearby, there's a garden pathway that goes on for several kilometers, the Bercy Village and the crafts workshops are wonderful places to go shopping.
• The metro station is just at the foot of the building as well as bus stops and taxi stands. You can walk to the Bastille metro station in 10 minutes where you'll find 5 metro lines that will take you to just about anywhere in Paris, including the Louvre, the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre.
• #VINGTLoves The charm of the historical building with the fantastic location makes this apartment the perfect place to enjoy your stay in Paris
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1117
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more