Situated in an amazing 19th-century building, this fantastic apartment is located just off the Champs Elysées - regarded by many as the world's most beautiful avenue.
• Built in 1884, this distinctive building is full of character - as is this lovely spacious property on the fourth floor.
• Offering a reception room and dining room, fitted kitchen, eight bedrooms and eight bathrooms, the apartment feels spacious and airy throughout.
• Located in the 8th arrondissement, you'll be just a short stroll from the cafés, bars, cinemas, restaurants and shops of the Champs Elysées.
• The Arc de Triomphe, one of the city's best-known monuments, is also nearby, as is the metro station George V.
• Stylishly decorated throughout, this impressive property will feel like home from the moment that you move in.
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be that lovely red-brick building for us - just imagine going home to that every evening!
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1121
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more