Offering a spectacular view over the famous area of Etoile, with the iconic Arc de Triomphe at its centre, this superb four-bedroom property spans 400m2.
• Found in a classic Parisian building, just off the prestigious Avenue Hoche, this spacious apartment is situated on the third floor with an elevator.
• Dating from 1880, at the heart of the property is the large salon and dining room, overlooking Etoile, with a south-west/north-east orientation.
• Elsewhere, there is a reception area, fully-equipped kitchen, four bedrooms and four en-suite bathrooms, so plenty of space for any visiting guests.
• The apartment also has the added advantage of air-conditioning - which is quite unusual for Paris - and there is parking available too.
• Last but by no means least, the property is found in a fantastic location with all the attractions of the French capital also close by.
• #VingtLoves It's actually quite rare to find five-bedroom properties in Paris - and especially in such a high-profile, central location - and then there's that view over Etoile.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1122
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more