Located in a classic stone building from 1890, this one-bedroom apartment is just a short stroll from the buzzy area of Saint-Georges, with its cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and theatre, in the 9th arrondissement.
• Tucked away in the peace and quiet of the 4th floor, this lovely Parisian property is the ideal place from which to enjoy the best of the city.
• At the heart of the apartment is the attractive living and dining area, complemented by a fitted kitchen, plus a double bedroom and bathroom.
• The perfect pad for hosting new-found friends for dinner parties, the famous foodie street of the rue des Martyrs is also located close by.
• Then there's the shopping... not only is there Saint-Georges, with its many boutiques, but the world-famous department store, Galeries Lafayette, is just around the corner.
• Also fully furnished, this spacious apartment is ready and waiting for its lucky new residents to start their new Paris life.
• #VingtLoves: The 9th arrondissement, with its leafy avenues, elegant architecture and great shopping, is now one of the most in-demand areas of the city - and this would make a great base from which to enjoy it all.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1128
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more