Located in a beautiful old building in the Marais, with all its cafés, bars, restaurants, cinemas and artist workshops, this superb three-bedroom apartment also offers a fantastic terrace - a rarity for this part of Paris.
• For those seeking a base in one of the best parts of the city, this picture-perfect property ticks all of the boxes.
• Not only is the apartment located in the heart of the Marais, in the 4th arrondissement, but the building itself is pretty special too.
• Dating from 1660, it offers super-large windows, high ceilings and historic surroundings, and is located on one of our favourite streets.
• Found on the second floor, with an elevator, the apartment itself comprises a reception/dining room, fully-fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
• Best of all, there is also a lovely terrace of 30m2 - perfect for entertaining new-found friends in our beautiful city.
• #VingtLoves: As we mention above, this one really does tick all the boxes but it's that amazing terrace that is the clincher for us.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1129
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more