In the heart of the sought-after, private and exclusive, Ile Saint-Louis we present a rare opportunity to acquire a property totally renovated by an architect.
• This charming property just in front of Ile Saint Louis's Church features exposed stone walls and beams with a generously proportioned open space living room and open kitchen with a bedroom.
• Within walking distance of all of central Paris including Saint Germain des Prés, the Louvre, the Pompidou Centre, Le Marais, Notre Dame Cathedral and more.
• Perfect pied-à-terre or ideal investment opportunity with excellent potential rental returns
• A unique opportunity to own your own little piece of Parisian history.
• In addition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental value of 3500euros net to owner.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment with an exceptional potential in one of the more exclusive addresses of Paris.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU1132
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more