USD Price: 9,995,000
• Deliciously sun-drenched townhouse is ready-to-move-in but priced to allow for designing a truly personalized private residence. Spacious and luxurious amounts of outdoor space on most levels, there are 4 (potentially 5) bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths.
• The cellar is ideal for a gym, playroom, sound studio or wine storage. The garden level is currently used as a music room complete for entertaining with a wet bar, front and rear private entrances on the ground level allowing for interruption-free coming and going, ideal for conversion to live/work space, mother-in-law suite, nanny flat, guest quarters.
• The next level features high ceilings and sun-bathed rooms, starting with the living room next to the foyer. This leads to the open and sunny eat-in kitchen, with a dining area surrounded by windows overlooking the expansive landscaped rear garden.
• One flight up the classic staircase is the master level with two full bathrooms, wonderful closets, and plenty of breathing room and then on the next level are two more generously sized bedrooms and baths.
• There a beautiful solarium level with front, rear, and top decks that make for glorious views. The room is perfect for an art studio, guest room, or a relaxing and fun entertainment space, complete with wet bar and bathroom.
• Tucked away on a quiet residential street, this property is a classic Greek Revival townhouse in Greenwich Village. It maintains many original details, like pocket doors, fully operable fireplaces with stunning original mantles, and double-doored foyer.
• #VINGTLoves Although it feels like a country house, with greenery visible from every window, it is only seconds from a rich array of shops, restaurants, music venues, and transport links, including the B/D/F/M,L,1/2/3, A/C/E and PATH trains. And the icing on the cake is that amazing solarium level
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PSU1134
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)