Found in lively part of the elegant 16th arrondissement, with the gardens of Trocadero and the best shopping of rue de Passy (including the recently opened La Grande Epicerie Rive Droite), this beautifully appointed property makes a perfect reception apartment or a comfortable home for a family.
• On 4th floor of very well maintained building, this apartment benefits from beautiful views and natural light all day due to its position on the corner and south and west exposure.
• The elegant entrance gallery leads to a triple reception with beautifully preserved original moulding and fireplaces and a large fully equipped dine-in kitchen.
• Renovated to a high standard preserving the elegant original features; make this beautiful 4-bedroom apartment perfect for a modern family with best schools nearby.
• A parking place nearby completes this rare offer. Gardienne building.
• #VingtLoves Apartments with such a fabulous lay-out and quality finish rarely come on the market with the owner spending years perfecting this palace in the elegant Trocadero quartier.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1141
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more